What Is Branding / User Experience?
Branding can be most loosely defined as changing the appearance and, possibly, function of the SharePoint interface to achieve a desired look and / or user experience.
Why Change the SharePoint Branding / User Experience?
- Reflect your corporate identity.
- Tailor the SharePoint UX to be more effective for a specific purpose.
How Can SharePoint Help?
- Publishing feature set available in most SharePoint editions and enables richer and more dynamic content.
- Composed looks available to package a site’s appearance.
- Artefacts such as CSS, Master pages, page layouts, web parts and templates can be combined to create a consistent yet flexible look.
How Can Ensentia Help?
- Leverage our technical experience to ensure your branding and UX changes are applied in an appropriate manner.
- Get a site which is engaging to look but is easy for both content creators and consumers to work with.
- We will work with your existing creative team or agency.